In this post, you will learn how to make Homemade Funfetti Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Homemade Funfetti Cupcakes.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 sticks butter, softened but cool
- 1/4 cup assorted colored sprinkles + more for sprinkling on frosting
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or milk (if needed)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons clear vanilla extract (to help maintain bright white color)
- For Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cupcake pan with liners.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In the bowl of an stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer, beat butter and sugar on medium-high until lightened in color and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Lower speed to medium and add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition and scraping the bowl as needed. Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and add the dry ingredients in two batches, alternating with the milk and mixing just until incorporated. Fold in sprinkles with a rubber spatula.
- Fill the cupcake liners about 2/3 full. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cupcakes cool in pan for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Frost with vanilla buttercream and top with sprinkles.
- For Buttercream: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer, cream butter on medium-high until fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add the powdered sugar.
- Add vanilla then increase mixer speed to medium-high, beating 2-3 minutes, scraping the bowl as needed.
- If the frosting is too thick, add heavy cream or milk 1 teaspoon at a time until desired consistency is reached. If the frosting is to thin, gradually add powdered sugar until it thickens.
- Frost cupcakes as desired and top with sprinkles.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 16.25 USD
Ebook Title:- Entangled Life: How Fungi Make Our Worlds, Change Our Minds & Shape Our Futures
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.25 09:12:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 8.20 USD
Ebook Title:- Air Fryer Cookbook 1000 Day Delicious Quick & Easy Air Fryer Recipes for Begi…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 15:21:42
Price: 4.25 USD
Ebook Title:- Low-Fat No-Fat Recipes by Not Stated
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.25 21:06:58