In this post, you will learn how to make Lasagna – Spinach Rolls and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Lasagna – Spinach Rolls.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can mushrooms
- 2 (15 oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 2 cups curd cottage cheese
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. Ronzoni curly edge lasagna
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons marjoram leaves
- 3/4 pound mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup red pepper, chopped
- 2 (10 oz.) pkgs. chopped spinach, thawed
- Cook noodles as directed, omitting salt; drain and pat dry. Saute red pepper, mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Combine cottage cheese, spinach, eggs, 4 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, the sauteed vegetables and pepper; mix well. Spread 1/3 cup filling on each noodle. Roll up, place in greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Heat tomato sauce, marjoram, sugar and garlic powder 5 minutes; pour over lasagna rolls. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Makes 12 rolls.
- This lasagna is my favorite. I have made it often, as I find it goes with any dinner. Also it can be prepared in advance and frozen.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.14 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 18:52:36
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.32 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.15 06:26:41
Price: 22.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.12 07:23:26