In this post, you will learn how to make Lemon Curd Cheesecake and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Lemon Curd Cheesecake.
- 380 grams cream cheese
- 160 grams Digestive biscuits crumbs
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 15 grams gelatin (dissolve in 50ml water)
- 1 cup lemon curd (store bought or homemade, see below)
- tablespoon Add 2 lemon juice for stronger lemony taste
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Finely grated lemon zest
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 ounces Unsalted butter, (6 tablespoons)
- 250 mls whipping cream
- Mix the biscuit crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Press crumb mixture onto a lose bottom springform pan and keep in the fridge.To make lemon curd: At the top of a double boiler, combine all the lemon curd ingredients over gently simmering water. Cook until thickened and coats back of a spoon.
- Remove from the heat and let it completely cool down.To make the filling, measure water into a bowl with the gelatin powder. Set aside to allow the gelatin grains to swell then let the bowl sit over a pot of simmering hot water. Stir with a spoon until the gelatin melts, let it cool down before use.In another large bowl with electric mixer on medium-high, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy, gradually beat in sugar then beat in zest and juice follow by lemon curd. (Reserve 1/2 cup of the lemon curd for the toppings)Whip the whipping cream until thinkened and sit aside first.
- Add the dissolved gelatin into the cream cheese mixture and mix until well combine. Fold in the whipped cream with spatula.
- Pour the mixture into crust and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours or until it set.Decorate the cheesecake with some whipped cream at the edge along thef cheesecake and apread over some left over lemon curd on top of the cheesecake.To serve, cut out the cheesecake with a hot knife. Enjoy!
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 210.55 USD
Product Name:- Cleanblend Countertop Blender 1800W Smoothie Food Processor BPA Free Black New
Product End Date:- 2022.06.10 08:23:55
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 116.44 USD
Product Name:- Dash Tasti-Crisp™ Digital Air Fryer with AirCrisp® Technology Custom Presets …
Product End Date:- 2022.06.23 21:03:22
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 209.07 USD
Product Name:- Toshiba EM925A5A-BS Microwave Oven with Sound On/Off ECO Mode and LED Lighting,
Product End Date:- 2022.06.17 10:40:48