Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Mushroom and Parmesan Brown Rice Risotto and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Mushroom and Parmesan Brown Rice Risotto.
- Pinch black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 55 grams Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley
- Pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup short grain brown rice
- 1 1/4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- Heat oil and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and stir for about 2 minutes. Add garlic and sauté, stirring constantly, until fragrant.
- Add rice and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover. Allow rice to cook for 35-40 minutes, or until all of the liquid is absorbed. Stir in the parmesan cheese and parsley.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 17.18 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.19 14:19:26
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.02 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 15:45:48
Price: 12.67 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 08:11:20