In this post, you will learn how to make My Favorite Minestrone and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make My Favorite Minestrone.
- 1 Tbs. Bacon Grease (optional)
- 14 ounces can Diced, Organic Tomatoes with no salt added, Drained
- 15 ounces can Organic White Beans with no salt added, half of them mashed
- 1 large Carrot, small dice
- 2 mediums Celery Stalks with leaves, small diced
- 10 cups Homemade Chicken Stock
- 2 Tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin for drizzling
- 1/4 cup packed fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
- 1 small Sprig of fresh Rosemary, leaves removed and chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Head of Green Cabbage, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 medium Onion, cut into a small dice
- 4 ounces Orzo (½ cup), uncooked
- 1 Rind of Parmesean Reggiano Cheese, about 2 inches square
- 1/4 cup packed fresh Italian Parsley Leaves, chopped
- Salt & Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- 4 Swiss Chard Leaves, woody stems discarded and chopped
- Take a large soup pot, heat to medium and add olive oil and bacon drippings Add all above veggies and herbs, except tomatoes and white beans
- Cook and stir until chard and cabbage begins to wilt, about 5-10 minutes
- Cover and cook until veggies ar tender, about 10 minutes
- Add drained tomatoes
- Turn up the heat to medium-high and cook for another 3-5 minutes, stirring
- Stir in chicken stock, white beans, salt and parmesean rind
- Bring to a boil, then simmer partially covered for about 30 minutes
- Remove parmesean rind
- Stir in Orzo
- Continue to simmer for 15 minutes
- Drizzle each serving with extra virgin olive oil
- Add cracked black pepper if desired
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 13.49 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.05 16:26:17
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 2.50 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 14:00:27
Price: 16.98 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 07:36:19