In this post, you will learn how to make Potato Chip Brownies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Potato Chip Brownies.
- 10 TB butter
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1 cup Cajun-flavored Potato Chips, crushed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup plus 2 TB unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the cocoa powder, salt, and flour.
- Melt the butter, and add it to the dry ingredients, along with the vanilla and egg whites.
- Stir until combined, then fold in the potato chips.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 Pyrex and bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center emerges slightly moist.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook Title:- The Twinkies Cookbook: An Inventive and Unexpected Recipe Collection from – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.05 19:58:24
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook Title:- Mission: Cook!: My Life, My Recipes, and Making the Impossible Easy
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 22:08:07
Price: 15.43 USD
Ebook Title:- Rosemary Gladstar’s Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health: 175 Teas, Tonics, Oils, S
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.06 21:56:21