In this post, you will learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcake and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Red Velvet Cupcake.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- cup ¾ (1½ sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup buttermilk, at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups sifted cake flour
- 1 teaspoon ½ cider vinegar
- 12 ounces cold cream cheese
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 pounds (1 ½ boxes) powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 oz. red food coloring (two bottles) or 4 oz beet juice (
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and lightly flour 2 cupcake pans (24 cupcakes).
- To make the batter: In a small bowl, sift the cake flour and set aside. In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until very light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a small bowl, whisk together the red food coloring, cocoa, and vanilla. Add to the batter and beat well.
- In a measuring cup, stir the salt into the buttermilk. Add to the batter in three parts alternating with the flour. With each addition, beat until the ingredients are incorporated, but do not overbeat. In a small bowl, stir together the cider vinegar and baking soda. Add to the batter and mix well. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the batter in the bowl, making sure the ingredients are well blended and the batter is smooth.
- Divide the batter among the prepared pans. Arrange the oven racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and bake the cupcakes, switching positions of the pans halfway through baking, until a tester comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool the cupcakes in the pan 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and cool completely on a rack before icing. To ice, mound about ¼ cup of frosting on top of each cupcake and use an icing spatula to make a swirl on top. If desired, decorate with colored sprinkles.
- Combine butter, salt, and cream cheese in mixer and beat on medium speed 2-3 minutes.
- Add sugar until just incorporated. Don’t over mix. It should be thick but not fluffy.
- Add vanilla. If necessary, add milk to thin.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.36 USD
Ebook Title:- Food of Morocco Authentic Recipes from the North African Coast
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.25 13:31:37
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Family Favorites from Country Kitchens : A Collection of Outstanding Recipes…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 21:41:30
Price: 4.39 USD
Ebook Title:- Toll House Heritage Cookbook: A Collection of Favorite Dessert Recipes – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 23:50:11