Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Smokey Rainbow Chili and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Smokey Rainbow Chili.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, halved and cut into small chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped (keep the pieces a bit big…helps to keep them crisp)
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, with liquid (here is where I would have used fire roasted…they just don't exist here in Saudi)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- (if using meat…brown the meat really well, remove and set aside. Add the meat after sauteing the veggies)
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Stir in zucchini, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, jalapeno, garlic, and onion. Cook 5 minutes, just until tender.
- Add tomatoes with liquid, tomato paste, black beans, corn, and kidney beans into the pot. Season with smoked paprika, chili powder, oregano, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally. (depending on how big you cut the veggies, you may want to let it simmer a little longer)
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 10.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Hand Crafted Caveman® Beard Oil Conditioner + Beard Balm + Handmade Comb Bay Rum
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 07:29:03
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook Title:- Best of the Best from Texas: Selected Recipes from Texas’ Favorite Co – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.27 21:48:13
Price: 5.10 USD
Ebook Title:- 125 Best Food Processor Recipes by George Geary
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 17:26:46