Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Tomatillo Turkey Chili and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Tomatillo Turkey Chili.
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatillos, husks removed and cut in half
- 2 inches jalapeno peppers, seeded and cut half
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 inch chipotle pepper adobo sauce, chopped
- 6 cups cooked turkey or chicken, shredded
- 15 ounces can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup gluten-free beer (such as Bard's Tale) – optional, but it adds a wonderful flavor
- 2 cups diced tomatoes or tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Place the tomatillos and jalapenos cut-side down on a foil-lined baking sheet. Scatter onions and garlic around tomatillos and jalapenos. Place under broiler for 5-7 minutes or until skins on tomatillos blacken. Remove, and when cool, pour tomatillos, jalapenos, onion and garlic, including any juices, into a food processor. Pulse until well blended.
- Heat a large stockpot to medium heat and add tomatillo mixture and chipotle pepper. Stur around for a minute or two, and add turkey, beans, broth, beer, tomatoes and seasonings. Bring to a boil, and reduce to a simmer. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20-30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Immediately before serving, taste and adjust salt and pepper seasonings as necessary, and stir in most of the cilantro, reserving a bit to use as garnish.
- Optional: Top with sour cream and cheese.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.66 USD
Ebook Title:- Horn of the Moon Cookbook : Recipes from Vermont’s Renowned Veget
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 21:39:17
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 8.37 USD
Ebook Title:- VTG. TEXAS BARBECUE: A GUIDE TO THE BEST PITS, PRODUCTS, AND PRIZE-WINNING RECIP
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 18:27:26
Price: 5.68 USD
Ebook Title:- Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World: 75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that …
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 11:01:48