Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Tomato Free Mexican Lasagna and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Tomato Free Mexican Lasagna.
- 8 smalls corn tortillas
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 portobello mushrooms, minced
- 4 ounces can diced green chilies [use diced jalapenos if desire more spicy]
- 1 cup canned black beans, washed, drained
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup plus ¾ c reduced fat shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- avocado diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat on medium. Add beef, onion and mushrooms and cook until meat is cooked through. Drain if needed, I bought extra lean beef and there was no grease to drain today. Add garlic and cook another minute. Add beans, diced green chilies, corn, oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, pepper and kosher salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray. Lay half of corn tortillas on bottom of pan. Add half of the beef mixture and 1/2 c of cheese. Layer remaining corn tortillas and top with beef mixture and 3/4 c cheese. Bake in oven uncovered for 15 minutes.
- After cooking sprinkle with diced avocado and lettuce. Slice and serve and add a dollop of sour cream on top of slice.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 18:48:29
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 12.97 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 15:08:44
Price: 9.60 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.19 17:11:17