Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Viennese Biscuit and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Viennese Biscuit.
- 3 tablespoons Butter or margarine
- additional butter for greasing baking trays
- 1 1/2 grams 40 (oz) cornflour
- 4 tablespoons double cream
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 grams 40 (oz) icing sugar
- 3 grams 75 (oz) plain or milk chocolate drops or chopped chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170C fan/190C/375F/gas mark
- Grease (with butter) two baking trays
- Place the butter (175g) in a bowl. Sift the icing sugar (40g) over the butter. Beat the mixture until nice and creamy.Stir in 1tsp vanilla extract. Sift the flour (175g) and cornflour (40g) over the mixture. Stir them in until smooth.Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and shape it into a small ball.Make as many small balls as you can and place them onto a tray leaving spaces between them. Flatten each ball of mixture slightly with the back of a spoon.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 60.97 USD
Product Name:- Braun AC100V Hand blender multi Quick MQ535 Cooking
Product End Date:- 2022.05.21 06:52:03
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 202.69 USD
Product Name:- KOIOS Air Fryer, Electric Hot Airfryers Oven / XXL 7.8 QT Large Air Fryer Dehydr
Product End Date:- 2022.05.28 06:28:12
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 149.00 USD
Product Name:- Sunbeam 0.7 Cu Ft, Microwave Oven, 10 Power Levels, 6 Pre-Set Menus, Child Lock
Product End Date:- 1970.01.01 00:00:00