Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Fancy Pumpkin Cake and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Fancy Pumpkin Cake.
- 150 g roasted pumpkin puree
- 120 g whole wheat flour
- 50 g wheat bran
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 30 g brown sugar
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- tsp ground ginger
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp honey
- 50 g full fat greek yogurt
- 150 g cream-cheese
- 100 g greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30 g crushed almonds/walnuts
- To roast your pumpkin place it into tinfoil and cook in 200°C oven for 30-minutes, or until the pumpkin is fork tender. Let it cool and puree it. Set aside.
- Mix all your dry ingredients in medium bowl. Separate your egg yolk from the egg white. Mix all the wet ingredients with the pumpkin puree and egg yolk in a large bowl and stir in the dry ingredients. Mix until well combined. Whisk your egg white until you you reach stiff peaks, gently fold it into the sponge mixture. Bake in the 175°C oven for 30-35 minutes, until the toothpick comes out clean. Let it cool completely before you assemble the cake!
- Beat all the ingredients together (except the almonds) until you reach a desired consistency.
- To assemble, cut the sponge in half (do it gently, don't rush), then add half of the frosting on one of the layers and cover with crushed almonds. Top it of with the other layer and the other half of the frosting. Decorate with some cinnamon and almonds. Serve with some ginger or peppermint tea.
Diet Labels For “Fancy Pumpkin Cake”:
Health Labels For “Fancy Pumpkin Cake”:
Kidney-Friendly,Vegetarian,Pescatarian,Peanut-Free,Soy-Free,Fish-Free,Shellfish-Free,Pork-Free,Red-Meat-Free,Crustacean-Free,Celery-Free,Mustard-Free,Sesame-Free,Lupine-Free,Mollusk-Free,Alcohol-Free,No oil added,Kosher
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 57.56 USD
Product Name:- Countertop Blender 42-Ounce 12-Speed Electric 350-Watt With Glass Jar Black
Product End Date:- 2022.07.23 12:47:23
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 114.64 USD
Product Name:- Turkey Fryer Masterbuilt XL Electric Deep Fryer Steamer Boiler
Product End Date:- 2022.07.12 04:22:40
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 199.00 USD
Product Name:- GE JVM3160DFCC 30″ Bisque Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #114379
Product End Date:- 2022.08.01 12:40:02
The Ingredients:-150 g roasted pumpkin puree120 g whole wheat flour50 g wheat bran1 tsp baking powder½ tsp baking soda30 g brown sugar1½ tsp ground cinnamontsp ground ginger1 egg2 tbsp honey50 g full fat greek yogurt150 g cream-cheese100 g greek yogurt1 tsp lemon juice2″ />