In this post, you will learn how to make Almond Biscotti and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Almond Biscotti.
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon margarine corn oil
- 2 egg whites lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour bleached
- teaspoon salt
- cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Place the chopped almonds in a pan and bake in the preheated oven for about 7 to 8 minutes, or until they are a rich golden brown. Watch them carefully as they burn easily. Set aside. Combine the margarine and the sugar and mix until completely blended. Add the egg whites and the almond extract and mix well. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well. Add the egg white mixture and the toasted almonds to the flour mixture and mix well. Spoon the dough into a
- Spread evenly over the bottom of the pan by wetting your hands and pressing down on the dough. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and turn onto a cutting board. Just as soon as the loaf is cool enough to handle, cut it into sixteen 1/2 inch slices. Place the slices on a baking sheet which is either covered with parchment paper or has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable cooking spray. Bake for 5 minutes and then turn the
- Makes 16 servings.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.08 03:18:37
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 6.98 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 13:58:08
Price: 10.39 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.22 20:36:15