In this post, you will learn how to make Almond Tea Cookies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Almond Tea Cookies.
- 1 cup Almond paste
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 2/3 cups Unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Butter or margarine, unsalted
- Cream the butter thoroughly in a large bowl, then add the almond paste and incorporate well. Stir the salt into the flour and add gradually to the butter mixture, mixing well after each addition.Chill the dough until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight.Preheat the oven to 325 .
- Cut of thin slices of the dough, and, using your hands, roll out on a floured surface into rolls about the size and thickness of a pencil.
- Bake on an ungreased baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before removing from the baking sheet, then remove while still warm and carefully roll in the mixture of powdered sugar and cinnamon. (These cookies break easily, especially if removed from the pan too soon.) Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight tin.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 114.99 USD
Product Name:- Deep Fryer CUSIMAX Electric Deep Fryer with Basket and Drip Hook, 2.6Qt Oil-US
Product End Date:- 2022.06.13 17:28:30
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 239.99 USD
Product Name:- Lorell Microwave- 1.6 Cubic ft- Black/Silver 10 Power Levels- Easy Touchpad Use
Product End Date:- 2022.05.31 19:58:23