In this post, you will learn how to make Authentic Jamaican Curry Chicken and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Authentic Jamaican Curry Chicken.
- 1tsp. allspice
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 6 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, granulated
- 1 large green pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 medium Onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. black pepper pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper or habanero (seeded and minced)
- 3lb of chicken thighs, legs or breast (skinless)
- 2 sweet potatoes (chopped)
- 1tbsp. thyme
- 2 cups water
- Season the chicken with all of the ingredients except for the potatoes and water and marinate up to 2 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Add the oil to a Dutch oven and on high heat, fry the only the chicken pieces until it is brown and seared on each side for about 10 minutes.
- After the meat is nice and brown on both sides, add the remaining vegetable marinade, scotch bonnet pepper and water to the pot, cover and bring to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and lower to a simmer and stew it for about 1 hour until it has a thick consistency.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 16.45 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 16:59:35
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 16:05:37
Price: 11.16 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 22:36:31