Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Baked paneer in pumpkin sauce and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Baked paneer in pumpkin sauce.
- 1 14 oz. pack Paneer
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 5/8 tsp salt
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 ½ tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit. Prepare a cookie sheet with a parchment paper and lightly grease it with cooking spray.
- Cut Paneer into slightly thick triangles and keep it aside.
- In a bowl combine rest of the ingredients.
- Add Paneer to the pumpkin mix and mix gently.
- Let it marinate for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the Paneer pieces to the prepared cookie sheet and put it in the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake it for 30 minutes.
- Take it out, garnish with some cilantro and serve hot.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 129.35 USD
Product Name:- Mason Jar 16 Oz. Single Speed Cream Personal Blender
Product End Date:- 2022.05.08 20:39:29
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 82.47 USD
Product Name:- Air Fryer Accessories Set for 9-Inch Fryer 12Pieces for 5.3-6.8Qt Capacity
Product End Date:- 2022.05.22 08:49:13
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 198.99 USD
Product Name:- Retro Microwave with 9 Preset Programs, Fast Multi-stage Cooking, Turntable Rese
Product End Date:- 2022.05.24 20:27:43