In this post, you will learn how to make Banana Almond Cake and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Banana Almond Cake.
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 5 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6/11 cup mashed banana
- 3 tablespoons Brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 tablespoons Butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
- Melt 1/4 cup of the butter.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the melted butter into an 8-cup bundt pan; brush the butter over pan sides and bottom.
- Mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and almonds.
- Sprinkle bottom of pan with half the brown sugar mixture; combine the remaining mixture with the remaining melted butter; set aside.In a large bowl, beat remaining 1/4 cup butter with granulated sugar until blended. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until blended. Beat in orange peel and banana.
- Mix all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Add to banana mixture along with the buttermilk; stir until well blended.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan. Spoon remaining brown sugar mixture evenly over top; cover with remaining batter.
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven until a long wood skewer inserted into the thickest part of the cake comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Cool the cake on a rack about 5 minutes, then invert cake onto a serving plate.
- Serve the cake warm or cool.This recipe yields 12 servings.Comments: A bag of ripe bananas inspired Jan McHargue to create this coffee cake. You can enjoy the banana cake with its spicy brown sugar-almond topping and filling for brunch, with coffee, or for dessert.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 59.90 USD
Product Name:- Euro-Pro QB900B Ninja Master Prep Blender Food Processor
Product End Date:- 2022.04.30 00:15:55
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 104.99 USD
Product Name:- PowerXL Slimline Air Fryer, 8-in-1 Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Broil, Toaster, 9 qt
Product End Date:- 2022.05.25 07:57:50
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 118.00 USD
Product Name:- RCA-0.9 Cu. Ft. Microwave 19″Lx14″Dx10.5″H 900 Watts Includes Speed Defrost
Product End Date:- 2022.05.21 19:55:55