Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Belgian Hot Chocolate and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Belgian Hot Chocolate.
- 4 cups whole milk
- 4 oz bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 oz milk chocolate, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Warm about one-third of the half-and-half or milk, with the chopped chocolates and salt, stirring until the chocolate is melted.
- Whisk in the remaining half-and-half or milk, heating until the mixture is warmed through.
- Add the cinnamon.
- Use a hand-held blender, or a whisk, and mix the hot chocolate until its completely smooth.
- Served very warm with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- Light, creamy & Majestic – Belgian Hot Chocolate !
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 46.99 USD
Product Name:- Dryer Drum Roller Assembly Compatible With LG Kenmore 4581EL2002C, 6 Rollers
Product End Date:- 2022.06.01 20:45:04
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 143.25 USD
Product Name:- Ultrean Large Air Fryer 8.5 Quart Electric Hot Air Fryers XL Oven Oilless Coo…
Product End Date:- 2022.06.17 11:59:30
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 149.99 USD
Product Name:- 6871W1A453A GE Microwave Control Board
Product End Date:- 2022.06.05 12:37:06