In this post, you will learn how to make Bittersweet chocolate pudding and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Bittersweet chocolate pudding.
- cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 2 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the cornstarch, cocoa powder, sugar salt, and salt.In a separate bowl, combine the milk and egg.Gradually pour the milk mixture into the saucepan, whisking until thoroughly mixed.
- Heat the mixture, stirring constantly, over medium heat until it boils. Cook for 1 minute, then remove from heat.Stir in butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour the pudding into the suitable molds rinsed with cold water (the pudding can be taken out more easily).Chill.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 47.57 USD
Product Name:- Hamilton Beach 72900 3 Cup Capacity Food Chopper
Product End Date:- 2022.06.21 07:57:28
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 75.00 USD
Product Name:- Cosori CP358-AF 5.8 qt Air Fryer – Black
Product End Date:- 2022.06.20 04:58:27
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 149.00 USD
Product Name:- Samsung ME16K3000AS 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #117505
Product End Date:- 2022.06.20 16:05:20