Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Black Forest Mini Cheesecakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Black Forest Mini Cheesecakes.
- 1 cup canned cherry pie filling
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder (2 T.)
- 12 oz. (1 1/2 pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 t. gelatin
- 1 c. heavy cream, chilled
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 T. powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt (1 tsp.)
- 3/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 T. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 1/8 cups Water (¾ C.)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix together crushed Oreos and melted butter. Line a standard sized muffin tin with paper liners.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of the cookie crumb mixture to each liner, press with the back of a spoon to form the crust.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, set aside to cool while preparing the filling.
- In a small bowl stir together sugar, cocoa powder and salt. In a large mixing bowl add soften cream cheese and sugar/cocoa mix. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth, add melted chocolate, heavy cream and sour cream, beat until combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time and mix well after each, then add in vanilla. Tap the bowl on the counter firmly a couple of times to release any air bubbles.
- Divide batter between the cupcake liners (liners will be full). Tap the pan a couple of times to be sure there are no large air bubble.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the centers jiggle just slightly. (Original recipe called for baking time of 17-20 minutes, mine were done at the 15 minute mark.)
- Remove pan from oven, let cool at room temp. for 1 hour. Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or until fully cooled before topping.
- Top the cheesecakes: In a medium bowl whisk together heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator, along with the beaters from your mixer, for 10-15 minutes to get everything well chilled.
- Add gelatin to a small bowl, add water. When gelatin absorbs all the water microwave for about 10 seconds to heat and melt the gelatin and make it pourable. Set aside to cool a bit. Beat the cream until just before it reaches soft peak stage, check your gelatin to be sure it has cooled slightly but is still a pourable consistency (if it solidified, just pop it back in the microwave for a couple seconds). With the mixer running, slowly pour in the gelatin and finish whipping the cream to soft peak stage.
- Top the cakes with a generous spoon full of the whipped cream, using the back of a spoon make a little nest indentation in the top for the cherry filling.
- Add a spoon full of the cherry filling and you're done.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 69.99 USD
Product Name:- MAGIC BULLET DESSERT BULLET – NIB – As Seen On TV – 10 Second Healthy Dessert
Product End Date:- 2022.06.12 17:52:50
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 635.16 USD
Product Name:- Philips Hd9260/90 Airfryer XL Frier Of Air Hot 1900W 3-4 Person 42.3oz
Product End Date:- 2022.06.07 00:17:29
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 120.00 USD
Product Name:- Toshiba EM131A5C-BS – 1.2 Cu.ft, 1100W – Smart Sensor, Easy Clean Interior, ECO
Product End Date:- 2022.06.03 20:10:26