Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Brownie Coffins and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Brownie Coffins.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar (add another 1/4 to 1/2 cup if you like it sweet)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- Melted white chocolate, to decorate
- candy pen and sprinkles, to decorate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray the Coffin Cake Pan with baking spray.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in a microwave safe bowl. In a large mixing bowl mix together the melted butter and sugar. When smooth, add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Beat in the dark chocolate cocoa powder. When smooth, beat in flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Fill the coffins about 2/3 of the way with the brownie batter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes (22 minutes worked for me).
- When the brownies have cooled, decorate as you like.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.00 USD
Ebook Title:- Pegan For Beginners: Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 06:19:24
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 25.27 USD
Ebook Title:- The Immortality Key: The Secret History of the Religion with No Name (Hardback o
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 14:01:29
Price: 8.20 USD
Ebook Title:- CENTRAL MARKET 20TH ANNIVERSARY COOKBOOK By Texas Monthly Publishing – Hardcover
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.15 16:37:35