Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Butter-Bread and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Butter-Bread.
- 100 grams strong white bread flour
- 400 grams strong white bread flour
- 100 grams butter, in cubes
- 1 gram fresh yeast (available in chilled section of supermarket or from bakery)
- 20 grams fresh yeast
- 50 grams liquid malt extract
- 15 grams salt
- Sunflower oil for greasing
- 100 milliliters water
- 200 milliliters lukewarm water
- The night before you wish to make the bread, mix the starter dough ingredients together, cover and put in the fridge overnight. Take the butter and starter dough out of the fridge one hour before starting to make the bread, to bring it to room temperature.
- Mix the yeast, malt extract, and water together until there are no lumps left. Then tip in the flour, salt, and butter and mix well.
- Mix in the starter dough mixture and knead for 10 minutes. As this is quite a wet dough it is best to this in a food processor (with the dough hook attachment), 5 minutes on a slow speed then 5 on a fast speed.Tip the dough out onto a floured surface, dust with flour, cover, and leave for 30 minutes to rise. You will need quite a lo of flour for dusting as it is quite sticky. At 10 minute intervals, use your hands to punch flat the dough, stretch out and fold over the edges on themselves and turn over.Grease the loaf tin. Shaking off any excess flour, form a loaf shape then put the dough in the tin. Cover and leave to rise for a further 30 minutes. After 10 minutes rising, use a very sharp knife to score a 2 cm line down the centre of the dough. This helps create a nice crust.Preheat the oven to 230C.
- Put the bread on the middle shelf of the oven. Using the spray bottle, squirt on and around the bread to create steam. This keeps the bread moist and gives a nice crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes. After 15 minutes, spray again with water and turn the temperature down to 200C.The bread is ready when a skewer inserted into the centre of the bread comes out clean. Difficult as it may be, leave the bread to cool completely on wire rack before slicing.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 75.00 USD
Product Name:- Beko Gold 1500 Watt Motor Power Professional Grade Blender- TBS8154R-120V
Product End Date:- 2022.04.29 00:57:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 136.99 USD
Product Name:- 16-in-1/12-in-1 Air Fryer/Electric Family Oven 12.7QT 360°-Whirl 1700W 12L fn03
Product End Date:- 2022.05.01 09:43:26
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 229.00 USD
Product Name:- GE JVM3160DFCC 30″ Bisque 1.6 Cu. Ft. Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #124275
Product End Date:- 2022.05.12 17:11:18