In this post, you will learn how to make Buttermilk Cornbread and Sage Stuffing and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Buttermilk Cornbread and Sage Stuffing.
- 8 cups coarse fresh white bread crumbs, crusts removed
- 4 cups buttermilk corn bread, coarsely crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 medium yellow onions, finely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 turkey liver, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup turkey giblet stock or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Spread all bread crumbs in a shallow baking pan and bake until dry, about 15 minutes total. Cool crumbs in pan, then transfer to a large bowl and stir in parsley, sage, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large heavy skillet over moderate heat. Add onions and liver and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are softened, 8 to 10 minutes. Add celery and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Transfer to bowl with crumbs and toss well. Add eggs, stock, and cream and toss well.
- Transfer stuffing to a buttered 2 1/2- to 3-quart shallow baking dish. Bake, covered, in middle of oven 30 minutes, then uncover and bake until browned, about 30 minutes more.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Happy Herbivore Light & Lean: Over 150 Low-Calorie Recipes with Workout Plans…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 09:13:51
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.86 USD
Ebook Title:- The Lady & Sons, Too!: A Whole New Batch of Recipes from Savannah – VERY GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.10 03:22:14
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Key Lime Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen Mystery With Recipes) by Fluke, Joanne
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.17 16:51:48