In this post, you will learn how to make Butternut Squash French Toast and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Butternut Squash French Toast.
- 1 pound loaf of challah or other egg bread
- 3/4 cup butternut squash puree (either canned or from roasting and pureeing a squash)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more for serving
- Butter for the frying pan
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
- Slice the loaf of bread into 8-10 slices (depending upon the length of the loaf).
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the squash puree, milk, eggs, vanilla and syrup. Dunk each slice of bread into the mixture and coat. Stack the slices in the bowl and spoon any liquid over the bread. Leave to soak for half an hour.
- Melt some butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place 3-4 slices of soaked bread in the pan and fry until golden brown. Flip and fry the other side until golden. Turn the heat down if it’s cooking too fast or getting too dark.
- Remove the French toast slices to an oven proof pan and keep warm in a low oven. Repeat frying with the remaining slices. When ready to eat, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve with maple syrup.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.21 USD
Ebook Title:- Country Breads of the World : 88 of the World’s Best Recipes for Baking Bread
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.25 03:11:00
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook Title:- The New Slow Cooker Cookbook: More than 200 Modern, Healthy–and Easy–Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 11:09:28
Price: 11.31 USD
Ebook Title:- Gordon Ramsay’s Fast Food: Recipes from The F Word by Gordon Ramsay Paperback
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.13 12:56:12