In this post, you will learn how to make Chicken and Green Pepper Chili and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chicken and Green Pepper Chili.
- 15 oz. cans of Great Northern beans, undrained
- 3 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning (Mexican or enchilado seasoning would work too)
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over high heat.
- Add onions and carrots, stirring to cook until carrots are fork tender.
- Add the garlic, cumin and taco seasoning stirring to coat veggies.
- Add chicken and cook over med-high heat until pieces are no longer pink on the outside.
- Stir in green pepper and cook for a few minutes.
- Pour in a little of the chicken stock if you need to keep the chicken from sticking.
- Add the beans and chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to let it simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Note: We like a soupier chili in our house because everyone adds something to their own bowl, like crushed up crackers, sour cream or grated cheese. If you like a thicker chili, you can sprinkle a few tablespoons of flour over the onions and carrots at the same time that you add the seasonings.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.38 USD
Ebook Title:- Taste of Home Halloween Party Favorites 243 Eerily Easy Recipes (Taste of…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 07:55:17
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.53 USD
Ebook Title:- The Joy of Jell-O Molds: 56 Festive recipes from the classic to the conte – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 06:53:33
Price: 26.36 USD
Ebook Title:- 5 And 1 Diet Plans And Recipes: The Easiest And Healthiest Way To Get Your …
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.05 12:57:51