Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chinese Bbq Pork Ribs and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chinese Bbq Pork Ribs.
- 2 pounds baby back rib
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Sauce A: (for marinate)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spices
- 1 teaspoon Sar Cheong powder (a type of a ginger)
- 2 teaspoons Chinese cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Sauce B: (for basting)
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground bean paste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 pieces of preserved red hot beancurd
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon shallots, minced
- Cut ribs in equal size and pat dry. Mix sauce A ingredients to a smooth paste. Season ribs well with this mixture and leave overnight in refrigerator.
- Mix sauce B and season ribs with half of the sauce at least 4 hours before cooking. This will allow the ribs to absorb most of the seasoning. Cover and refrigerated.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Put ribs on a pan place and roast on the top shelf. Place a metal bowl of water in the bottom shelf. The steam from the water keeps the meat from drying out. Roast for 30-45 minutes till golden brown but not burnt. Baste both sides of the ribs every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush ribs with honey.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 14.80 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 16:44:20
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 22.83 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.06 17:17:22
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.16 09:31:41