In this post, you will learn how to make Chinese Chicken Salad With Creamy Soy Dressing and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chinese Chicken Salad With Creamy Soy Dressing.
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup carrot, slivered
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ginger root, freshly grated
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 8 ounces cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced or shredded (about 3 cups) or 1 can Kirkland
- 1/2 cup snow peas, cut in half lengthwise on a diagonal
- 2 cups torn spinach leaves or other greens of your choosing
- Whisk mayonnaise, soy sauce and ginger together in a large bowl until blended.
- Add chicken, snow peas, peppers, carrots and green onion; toss to mix and coat.
- Serve over torn spinach leaves.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 22.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 16:26:58
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 13.26 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.05 15:46:16
Price: 11.89 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.08 17:01:42