In this post, you will learn how to make Chinese Hot Pots Gluten-Free and Low-Carb and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chinese Hot Pots Gluten-Free and Low-Carb.
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 5 slices of fresh ginger
- 5 garlic cloves, cracked
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs, thinly sliced
- 5 ounces bean thread noodles, or rice stick noodles
- 1 bunch large of green onions
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 8 ounces mushrooms, any variety
- 4 baby bok choy
- Chile-garlic paste
- In a large pot, bring the chicken stock, water, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic to a boil.
- Add the chicken and simmer for 5-7 minutes, until just cooked through. Add the noodles. Stir, then cover and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile chop all the veggies and place in serving bowls.
- When ready to serve, allow each person to fill their bowls with fresh vegetables and a bit of chile sauce.
- Then ladle the scalding hot soup over the veggies and let them sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix and eat!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.54 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 04:38:40
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 11.51 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 18:42:40
Price: 14.25 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 11:35:09