Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Choco Coco Loco Empanada Dessert and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Choco Coco Loco Empanada Dessert.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup ice water
- 1 stick cold unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- For the filling: In a saucepan, mix the condensed milk and coconut milk. Let it simmer. Add the vanilla and the cornstarch mixture. Stir in the dessicated coconut. Let it cool.
- For the crust: Put the flour into a large bowl. Dig a hole in the mound of flour. Add butter, water, and egg blend in using your fingertips or a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse meal with some (roughly pea-size) butter lumps.
- Turn the mixture onto a lightly floured surface, then knead gently with heel of your hand to bring dough together. Lightly flour a pastry board or clean table top. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough on a pastry board until desired thickness– I wanted mine to be a little thick. Use a saucer as a template to cut circles using a cutter or a sharp knife.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Spoon about 1-2 teaspoons of the coconut filling and put it into the middle of each pastry circle. Fold the circle so the edges meet and filling is sealed. Press the edges of the pastry using a fork.
- Brush the surface of each empanada with slightly beaten egg.. Using a fork or a sharp knife, make slits on the surface of each empanada. Arrange on a greased baking sheet and bake it for about 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Let it cool.
- For the ganache: Place chocolate pieces in a large bowl on a baine marie. Stir continuously. Add butter and stir again. Remove from heat. Adjust according to your preferred thickness. Allow ganache to cool before pouring over the empanadas.Enjoy!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.50 USD
Ebook Title:- Bean Sprouts Kitchen: Simple and Creative Recipes to Spark Kids’ Appetites for H
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.10 07:29:21
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.53 USD
Ebook Title:- Fast & Simple (100 Recipes)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.11 11:18:12
Price: 29.89 USD
Ebook Title:- Cooks Illustrated Cookbook: 2,000 Recipes from 20
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 10:16:16