Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chocolate Oatmeal and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chocolate Oatmeal.
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 3/4 cups water
- pinches Sea Salt (I recommend Espresso Brava)
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add Vanilla Sugar and Cocoa Powder.
- Stir in Oats and Sea Salt.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until the oats are tender, ~5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in milk.
- Serve with Extra milk, Sea Salt or Vanilla Sugar for garnish, as needed.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 72.49 USD
Product Title:- 64oz Transparent Blender Container Cup Lid Blade Replacement Household
Product End Date:- 2022.05.10 03:49:43
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 129.99 USD
Product Title:- Cosori 5.8-Quart AIr Fryer – SEALED (READ)
Product End Date:- 2022.04.27 13:05:37
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 899.00 USD
Product Title:- GE Profile PSA9120SPSS 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #114836
Product End Date:- 2022.04.21 18:43:39