In this post, you will learn how to make Chocolate Popcorn and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chocolate Popcorn.
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 3/4 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 (3.5-ounce) bags Natural-Flavored Microwave Popcorn, Popped
- 2 cup Salted Cashews
- 1/4 teaspoon Instant Coffee Crystals
- Pinch Ground Red Pepper
- Combine chocolate morsels, brown sugar, butter, light corn syrup, coffee crystals, ground red pepper, and salt in a heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and baking soda. Distribute popcorn and nuts evenly onto 2 lightly greased sheet pans. Pour chocolate mixture evenly over popcorn and nuts, stirring well with a lightly greased spatula. Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread onto wax paper to cool, breaking apart large clumps as mixture cools. Store in airtight containers.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.86 USD
Ebook Title:- 200 Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes – Paperback By Carpender, Dana – GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.17 09:34:03
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Cooking USA : 50 Favorite Recipes from Across America
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 07:39:43
Price: 5.10 USD
Ebook Title:- New Orleans Kitchens : Recipes from the Big Easy Best Restaurants
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.26 21:02:57