In this post, you will learn how to make Chocolate Wafers and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chocolate Wafers.
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lump free
- 1 large egg white
- 3 teaspoons margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, preferably Dutch process
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and mix together thoroughly with a whisk or fork. Set aside.Beat the butter and margarine with an electric mixer for a few seconds just until blended.
- Add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla and beat at high speed for about 1 minute.Beat in the egg white.
- Add the flour mixture and mix on low speed, just until incorporated.Gather the dough together with your hands and form it into a 9- to 10-inch log.Wrap the log in wax paper or foil. Fold or twist the ends of the paper without pinching or flattening the log
- Refrigerate for at least 45 minutes, or until needed.Preheat the oven to 350F. Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven.Use a sharp knife to cut the dough log into slices a scant 1/4″ thick.
- Place 1 inch apart on cookie sheets and bake for 12 – 14 minutes, or until the cookies puff and crackle on top, then begin to settle down slightly.Rotate baking sheets from top to bottom and front to back about halfway through the baking time to ensure even baking.Slide the parchment or foil onto cooling racks and cool the cookies completely before storing or stacking.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 47.68 USD
Product Name:- Ninja 48oz Pitcher Bowl for BL206 BL207 BL250 700w Extreme Kitchen System Pul…
Product End Date:- 2022.06.01 13:38:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 79.99 USD
Product Name:- Fry Air Fryer Oven Oilless Cooker with LCD Touch Digital Screen 1800W 6.8 QT Pro
Product End Date:- 2022.05.03 12:49:24
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 309.55 USD
Product Name:- Microondas De 1.1 Pies Cubicos Con Sensor De Coccion Y Recalentamiento
Product End Date:- 2022.05.21 06:57:08