Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make classic beef burgundy and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make classic beef burgundy.
- 3 pounds beef stew meat, cut in cubes
- 1 cube of chicken or beef stock
- bouquet garni
- 3 large carrots, cut in thick julienne or slices
- cooked Tagliatelle
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 1/2 cup Pancetta or bacon, cut in thin strips
- 1/2 bottle red wine (Côtes du Rhône is the best)
- In a large cast iron cocotte, fry the bacon until golden brown, set aside.Brown the beef for a few minutes on high heat, add the onion, then the flour, mix together and heatfor 1-2 minutes.
- Add the carrots and the red wine. Cover the meat with water and add the bouquet garni, bacon,chicken stock cube, salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, then cook for 2-3 hours on low heat,uncovered remove the bouquet garni.
- Serve with fresh tagliatelles or steamed potatoes.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 99.99 USD
Product Name:- Nutribullet – Pro Blender – Rose Gold
Product End Date:- 2022.07.13 14:01:08
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 112.87 USD
Product Name:- Small Air Fryer Healthy Cooking, w/ Digital Touchscreen Control – Glossy Black
Product End Date:- 2022.07.13 06:40:36
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 540.00 USD
Product Name:- KitchenAid 2.2 Cu. Ft. Microwave with Sensor Cooking – Stainless steel *Dented*
Product End Date:- 2022.06.19 23:28:40