Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Classic French Mussels and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Classic French Mussels.
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 2 pounds mussels, cleaned
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted light butter, cut into pieces
- Scrub mussels with a stiff brush, discard any that are open and stay that way even when you close the shell. Discard any with broken shells.
- Soak them in cool clean water for at least an hour. Mussels are alive and breathing and have taken in sand over time. This allows them to expel the sand.
- Mussels have a small fibrous “beard” that should be removed. Pull it out toward the hinge of the shell to keep from injuring the mussel.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and garlic and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the mussels, wine, buttermilk, butter, and parsley and season well with the kosher salt. Give it a good stir, cover the pot, and cook until mussels open and are cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. Divide the mussels and the juices between 2 bowls and serve with a crusty whole-grain bread to sop up that wonderful sauce.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.79 USD
Ebook Title:- Skinny Ms. Slow Cooker – Natural Recipes for a Healthy Lifestyle (Best of the Be
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.09 07:58:41
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.84 USD
Ebook Title:- The Sweet Melissa Baking Book : Recipes from the Beloved Bakery for…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.04 08:59:39
Price: 17.69 USD
Ebook Title:- Today’s Cooking With Chef Pasquale: Quick and Easy Recipes from Television’s…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 09:46:49