In this post, you will learn how to make Coconut Prawn Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Coconut Prawn Curry.
- 500 grams shell on prawns, cleaned& deveined
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 3 curry leaves
- Salt& sugar to taste
- Chopped chilli/ coriander for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 inch ginger
- A pinch of salt
- Using a mortar and pestle, pound garlic, ginger and salt into a fine paste. If you don’t have a mortar and pestle, you can finely chopped them instead.
- In a pot, heat up 2 tbsps of oil with onion, curry leaves and fennel seeds on a moderate heat. Saute until the onion becomes golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, garam masala and turmeric powder. Saute until aromatic. Then add 1/3 cup of water and allow the pot mixture to bubble on low heat until the oil begins to separate.
- Toss in the prawns and quickly, coat them with the spices and saute on low heat for 1 minute. Add more water if the bottom starts to stick.
- Add coconut milk and let it simmer until boiling point. If you prefer more gravy, you can add more water at this stage. Season with salt and sugar to taste.
- Garnish with chopped chilli or coriander. Serve while it’s hot!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 13.92 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 22:22:53
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 12.15 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 12:53:43
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 03:37:39