Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Coconut Thai Risotto With Seared Scallops and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Coconut Thai Risotto With Seared Scallops.
- 7 thai chilis
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 shallots
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth
- Scallions to garnish
- The juice of 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 12 scallops
- FOR THE SCALLOPS: Make a spice rub with 1 thai chili, 2 cloves garlic, salt and pepper (chopped finely or ground in a spice grinder).
- Rub the spice mixture on the scallops and drizzle the juice of a half a lime on top. Sear the scallops in a hot pan with oil until they have a caramel crust.
- FOR THE RISOTTO: Cook shallots in a large pan with oil for a few minutes until brown, add rest of the Thai chilis and garlic and saute for a few more minutes.
- Add arborio rice and cook until it starts to look transparent on the edges.
- Deglaze with some chicken broth, then add a can of coconut milk, some more chicken broth, fish sauce, 1/4 cup lime juice, cilantro
- Continue to add broth occasionally and stir until rice is cooked the way you would with any risotto.
- Garnish with chopped scallions, serve scallops over risotto.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.62 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 16:55:46
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.35 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 01:26:23
Price: 103.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 20:49:05