In this post, you will learn how to make Creamy Asparagus Risotto Side Dish and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Creamy Asparagus Risotto Side Dish.
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 pound Fresh asparagus, cleaned (Cut off the tough ends and throw away)
- 6 cups fresh or canned chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup light sweet white wine, such as moscato (Most risotto
- Chop the asparagus into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Heat the chicken stock to boiling.
- Lower the heat so the stock has a light rolling boil.
- Add the asparagus and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the asparagus from the stock with a slotted spoon.
- Retain the stock for later use in the risotto, keeping warm over medium heat, covered.
- Bathe the asparagus in cold ice water for a minute or two, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in another large sauce pan, heat the olive oil and butter over medium low heat.
- Add the onion and shallot and cook 2-3 minutes, until translucent.
- Add the vinegar and blend together.
- Add the rice and cook in the pan for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the white wine and stir until the wine is almost absorbed.
- Here is where you need to watch carefully and be patient.
- The rice will absorb the wine slowly, but if you are not careful, it will dry out and stick to the bottom of the pan.
- It is important to keep medium heat on it, so the rice will absorb the liquids, but do not let it stick.
- Add 1/2 c. of the chicken stock, stir, and continue to occasionally stir while the rice absorbs the stock.
- Carefully add the remaining stock in 1/2 c. increments, allowing the rice to absorb the liquid before adding more.
- By about 3 cups you will really start to see the creamy texture in the rice.
- This is good!
- When all the stock is absorbed, remove the rice from the heat, and add the grated parmesan, mixing thoroughly.
- Fold in the asparagus, being careful not to break the asparagus pieces.
- Serve immediately, sprinkling the thinly sliced parmesan over the top for garnish.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 17.02 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 00:20:48
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 24.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 23:56:43
Price: 5.55 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 23:50:26