In this post, you will learn how to make Dark Chocolate Walnut Biscotti and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Dark Chocolate Walnut Biscotti.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 stick (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups large eggs 1 walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Directions: Preheat oven to 350°F. and butter and flour a large baking sheet.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl with an electric mixer beat together butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat until combined well. Stir in flour mixture to form a stiff dough. Fold in/mush in with hands the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- On prepared baking sheet with floured hands form dough into two slightly flattened logs, each 12 inches long and 2 inches wide, and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. (I forgot) Bake logs 35 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch.
- Cool biscotti on baking sheet 5 minutes. On a cutting board cut biscotti diagonally into 3/4-inch slices. Arrange biscotti, cut sides down, on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Flip over the biscotti pieces and cook again for 10 minutes, until crispy. Cool biscotti on a rack.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.60 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 20:33:21
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.33 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 08:24:07
Price: 6.18 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 20:49:48