Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Dark Shadows Baileys Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Dark Shadows Baileys Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 package (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 x medium eggs
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200gr / walnuts, roughly chopped
- Place the cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk and Baileys Irish Cream in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with cooking spray. To make removing the brownies easy, line the pan lengthwise and widthwise with two 7-by-12-inch sheets of parchment paper or aluminum foil, shiny side up, and use the overhang as handles.
- Place the chocolate in a small heatproof bowl and set in a wide pan or skillet of hot water. Set aside for 5 minutes, stirring 4 to 5 times, and let it melt completely. Stir until smooth. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt until well blended. Set aside.
- With a stand or hand mixer set on low speed, beat the butter and sugar in a medium bowl until well blended. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until fully blended, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as necessary. Beat in the vanilla until blended. Alternately blend the dry ingredients and the melted chocolate into the egg mixture in increments. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, fold in the walnuts. Stop when the ingredients are just blended. Scrape the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly. Set aside.
- Place large spoonfuls of the cheesecake mixture on top of the chocolate mixture and, using a butter knife, swirl to partially combine.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until set (do not over-bake).
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 10.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Shrimp Cookbook: The Seafood Lover’s Guide To Shrimp Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.21 12:35:09
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 19.72 USD
Ebook Title:- Crystal Grid Secrets: The Book You Have Been Searching For
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 09:18:07
Price: 6.15 USD
Ebook Title:- The Best and Lightest: 150 Healthy Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner: A Co
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 15:17:16