Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Drunken Turkey Chili and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Drunken Turkey Chili.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1-2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2-4 teaspoons of chili powder, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pound lean ground turkey meat
- 1 14.5 ounce can peeled tomatoes
- 1 16 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bottle of beer (I used Miller Light)
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro, minced
- Gently heat the oil in a large pot. Do not let it smoke!
- Add the onion, bell pepper, garlic, and jalapenos. Saute over medium heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add all powdered spices and stir to coat vegetables.
- Add turkey. Saute for three or four minutes, until just cooked through. Use your spoon or spatula to break it up.
- Drain the juice from the peeled tomatoes into your chili pot. Then finely chop the tomatoes and add them as well. Stir.
- Add the black beans, the beer, and the soy sauce. Stir.
- Add cilantro and stir well.
- Cover and allow to simmer over low heat for five to ten minutes. Then turn off the heat and let it rest for about fifteen minutes before serving.
- Optional Garnishes: Top with low-fat sour cream, grated cheese, avocado slices, chopped green onions, or anything else that suits your fancy! I love to eat it with tortilla chips.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 8.24 USD
Ebook Title:- Recipes from the Woods: The Book of Game and Forage Mallet, Jean-Franois LikeNew
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.13 16:04:39
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook Title:- Get Cooking: 150 Simple Recipes to Get You Started in the Kitchen – VERY GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.13 21:48:19
Price: 9.95 USD
Ebook Title:- TASTE OF * TUBAC AZ COOK BOOK FRIENDS of McCOLLOUGH REGIONAL HEALTH CENTER TEXAS
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 04:47:42