In this post, you will learn how to make Easy Chicken Tikka Masala and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Easy Chicken Tikka Masala.
- 3 chicken breasts cut into bite size cubes
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil or grape seed oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garam masala (spice mixture)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small container plain yogurt (about ½ cup)
- fresh coriander for garnish
- Salt to taste
- In a small bowl mix all the spices including the ginger. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil .
- Add the onions and cook until golden brown.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook for a minute.
- Stir in the spices and allow the flavours to infuse.
- Stir in the tomato paste.
- Add the chopped tomato and pour in the water. Simmer and season with salt to taste.
- Add the chicken pieces stirring well to coat the meat with the sauce. Continue to simmer until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened, about 12 minutes.
- Stir in the yogurt and continue to simmer 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro
- Serve with bismati rice.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 9.63 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.13 21:47:24
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 24.27 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.14 14:15:45
Price: 9.98 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.26 00:16:28