In this post, you will learn how to make Easy Vegetable Fried Rice and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Easy Vegetable Fried Rice.
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- ½ cup green beans
- ½ cup peas
- 1 ½ tbsp sesame oil
- soy sauce to taste
- dash of sugar
- *You can use any mix of vegetables you like – this is just what I happened to have around. First blanch any raw green vegetables by sticking them in a pot of boiling water for a couple of minutes and then draining them. If you’re using frozen vegetables, follow the package cooking instructions, but stop shy of three minutes of cooking time so they don’t get mushy.
- In large pan or wok, heat your sesame oil over medium heat. (Vegetable oil works fine here, but the sesame oil gives it an authentic, nutty flavor.) Throw in the garlic and ginger and fry that up for about a minute. Add the carrots (if you’re using them) and stir quickly for a minute or two. Then add the rice.
- Now here’s where you add the soy sauce. Use a little if you’re not into salty. (Use a lot if you’re like me and sometimes secretly lick your Himalayan salt block when no one’s looking because you’re basically a small mammal that requires a salt lick and a wheel to run on.)
- Let that sizzle while you whip your egg in a small bowl. Move your rice to the edges of the pan so you have an empty space in the middle. Add the egg and scramble it up. When it looks close to being cooked, stir the rice back into the middle of the pan. BAM – egg fried rice.
- Next, throw in the broccoli and peas or other blanched vegetables of your choice. Add the sugar and stir for a couple minutes, then add the butter. Once the butter is melted through, let the rice sit there. Let it sizzle. Listen carefully – that’s the rice at the bottom getting crispy. Getting salty. Getting burnt-buttery. Getting awesome.
- And that’s it! Plate it up and enjoy.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.45 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 17:46:48
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.52 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 05:43:12
Price: 4.32 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 06:05:31