Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Elk Italian Sausage Pizza With Ricotta Cheese, Sautéd Mushrooms and Onion and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Elk Italian Sausage Pizza With Ricotta Cheese, Sautéd Mushrooms and Onion.
- 1 pound Italian elk sausage
- 7 1/2 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 large shallot (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 white onion (sliced)
- 1 cup brown or shitake mushrooms (chopped)
- Fresh oregano
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 large pizza crust (example Boboli)
- Heat iron skillet on medium-high heat and cook elk Italian sausage until brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add 3 tablespoons of grape seed oil to the skillet. Sauté minced garlic cloves and diced shallot in pan until they begin to soften and brown. Add sliced ½ onion, sliced mushrooms and fresh oregano leaves to garlic and shallot mixture. Stir and continue to sauté until onions become translucent and soft. Generally about 10-12 minutes. Remove from heat when ready.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- I like to take the left over oil from the pan and brush the top and bottom of my pizza crust. Place pizza crust upside down on cookie sheet and place in oven for about 5-6 minutes or until the top of the pizza crust begins to brown. Remove from oven.
- Turn pizza crust right side up and cover the top of the crust with the ricotta cheese. Add tomato sauce, top with elk Italian sausage, and add mushroom and onion mixture and then top off with chopped basil and fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Place in oven and bake approximately 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and enjoy.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 14.90 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 03:29:33
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.98 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 16:35:45
Price: 11.53 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 16:15:42