In this post, you will learn how to make Freaky Hot Wing Popcorn and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Freaky Hot Wing Popcorn.
- ½ tsp baking soda
- melted butter
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¾ Cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 8 cups of plain popped popcorn
- Preheat the oven to 300. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper – allow enough that you can fold the sides and ends up. Coat the parchment paper and a large kitchen bowl with cooking spray. Bowl should be large enough to hold all of the popcorn – this is where you will coat the popcorn. Set the bowl and the baking sheet aside. Have the popcorn in a separate bowl for now.
- Bring sugar and ¼ cup water to a boil over medium high heat in a sauce pan. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Once the mixture is boiling – lift the pan and give it a swirl every 30 secs or so. Do not mix with a spoon and do not try to scrape what forms on the sides of the pan into the mix. Just swirl. In 10-12 minutes the mixture will turn a deep amber caramel color. Remove the pan from the heat now.
- Stir in the butter and hot sauce. This will cause a lot of sizzling noise and the mix will bubble furiously. Return to the stove top and return to a boil for another 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and working quickly add the salt, baking soda and cayenne and stir those in. When you add the baking soda a strange reaction will happen and the mix will change to an orange color – don’t worry – it is supposed to do that – just keep working.
- Into the prepared bowl, add some popcorn and a little sauce, then more popcorn and more sauce. Make about 4 layers. Then with a spatula or wooden spoon gently mix the popcorn so that it all become coated with the sauce. Pour the popcorn into your prepared baking dish and continues to stir to coat the popcorn. (Immediately put your sauce pan and your bowl in the sink and run warm water into them).
- Spread the popcorn out onto the baking sheet and place into the oven. Bake for 10 minutes, remove the tray and mix the popcorn. Place back in the oven and bake for another 5-10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 22.49 USD
Ebook Title:- Medical Medium Cleanse to Heal by Anthony William Hardcover Illustrated Books US
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 11:25:46
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 20.37 USD
Ebook Title:- Treasured Armenian Recipes, Like New Used, Free shipping in the US
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 12:50:47
Price: 7.47 USD
Ebook Title:- The MIND Diet Plan and Cookbook: Recipes and Lifestyle Guidelines to – VERY GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.09 08:51:14