Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Fried Xocai Healthy Chocolate Stuffed Wontons and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Fried Xocai Healthy Chocolate Stuffed Wontons.
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds (toasted (reserve 1 tbsp. for sprinkling))
- 1 whole chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 5 chunks dark chocolate (Xocai Healthy Chocolate Nuggets, chopped)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 12 sheets wonton wrappers
- Beat together egg and water. Combine almonds (all but 1 tbsp.) Nuggets, Chicken and salt and pepper. Place a small scoop of the filling in the center of each wanton, and then brush lightly with egg wash. Bring sides together and pinch at the top seal. Make sure your oil is HOT, and drop our wantons in carefully; turn to brown all sides (it does not take long). Remove from oil ans drain on paper towel. Sprinkle with leftover chopped almonds.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.70 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.15 20:22:47
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 05:48:00
Price: 8.59 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.16 20:35:19