In this post, you will learn how to make Garlicky Mussels With Curry Cream and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Garlicky Mussels With Curry Cream.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 inch bag (2 pounds) bearded mussels, rinsed thoroughly a sinkful of cold water
- Heat butter, garlic, and curry powder in a large (11- to 12-inch) deep skillet over medium-high heat.
- When garlic starts to sizzle and turn a little golden, add wine and mussels. Increase heat to high, cover, and steam, shaking pot occasionally to promote even cooking, until mussels open, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Reserving liquid in pan, divide shellfish between 4 large soup plates.
- Whisk in coconut milk and cilantro; simmer to blend flavors and reduce slightly.
- Spoon a portion of sauce over each plate of mussels and serve immediately.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 15.75 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 08:40:36
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.46 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.12 18:54:58
Price: 6.03 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.12 13:00:10