Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Ginger Garlic Chili Salmon and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Ginger Garlic Chili Salmon.
- 2 salmon fillets (about half pound each)
- 1 Tbs minced ginger
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of rice vinegar
- 1 tsp of hot chili sauce (add or reduce the amount as you like)
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 stalks of green onions
- salt and pepper for seasoning the salmon
- Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Chop green onions and put them aside. In a bowl, combine minced ginger, crushed garlic, brown sugar, rice vinegar, hot chili sauce, soy sauce and water. This is the sauce for simmering the salmon.
- In a deep skillet, pan sear the salmon on medium high heat for 4-5 minutes or until it's almost half done on the side. Flip the salmon to the other side and sear for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the sauce when the salmon is still slightly raw in the middle, and let it simmer for 10 minutes on medium heat. When the sauce is reduced, add in the chopped green onions. Continuously scoop the sauce over the salmon for at least one minute to let the top side of the salmon absorb the sauce.
- Remove the salmon carefully from the skillet and transfer to a dish. If the sauce is not reduced to the desired consistency, leave it in the skillet and let it continue to reduce. Pour the sauce over the salmon and serve.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 13.04 USD
Ebook Title:- The Hedgerow Handbook: Recipes, Remedies and Rituals by Nozedar, Adele Book The
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 06:24:20
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 11.00 USD
Ebook Title:- Cooking Light Amazing Recipe Makeovers: 200 Classic Recipes 1/2 Fat & calories
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.17 00:48:14
Price: 8.19 USD
Ebook Title:- 1,000 Vegan Recipes (1,000 Recipes) by Robin Robertson Hardback Book The Fast
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 19:33:21