In this post, you will learn how to make Gluten Free & Flour-Less Bread w/ Collard Greens and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Gluten Free & Flour-Less Bread w/ Collard Greens.
- 32 ounces (2 bags) frozen chopped collard greens (or spinach)
- 6 cloves garlic, roasted and finely chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, roasted and chopped
- 2 jalapeños, roasted, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Begin by roasting the garlic, jalapenos and bell pepper. Leave the skin on the garlic cloves, wrap in tin foil and place wrapped garlic and all peppers on a cookie sheet; roast for 20 – 25 minutes, until veggies look puffy and skin is browned and flaying away from the flesh of the peppers. A few minutes after putting the garlic and peppers in the oven, open both bags of collard greens, spread the greens over a cookie sheet and place in oven for 12 minutes with the roasting peppers in order to thaw the greens.
- Remove the greens and roasted veggies from the oven; allow to cool. While cooling, crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl. Beat eggs, add the grapeseed oil and stir. Once the greens are cool enough to handle, take large handfuls of the collard greens and squeeze all the water out of them over the sink. Once the water is squeezed out, put the handfuls in the mixing bowl with the egg. Do this for all of the collards.
- Using your fingers, remove the skin from the peppers, remove the seeds and chop into small pieces. Remove the garlic cloves from the foil, remove the skin and coarsely chop the garlic. Add chopped peppers and garlic to the mixing bowl with the collards and egg. Add salt and crushed red pepper to the mixing bowl. Using a fork, mix everything together until everything is coated with egg.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Turn the collard mixture out on top of the parchment paper. Using a fork, press mixture firmly into the parchment paper. There is enough in this recipe to cover a 12” x 17” baking sheet, though be prepared to do a lot of pressing in order to evenly disburse the mixture over the full sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 35 minutes until the edges are just barely beginning to brown and the collards feel dry and firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool and pulling the edges of the parchment paper, place on a chopping block. Chop the “bread” into desired sizes. This makes 12 decent sized squares. Use for sandwiches, paninis, personal-sized pizzas or eat plain as a snack.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.39 USD
Ebook Title:- The Dutch Oven Cookbook : Recipes for the Best Pot in Your Kitchen
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.03 03:21:05
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.49 USD
Ebook Title:- Pasta Basics 82 Recipes Illustrated Step by Step My Cooking Cla
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.25 17:47:35
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook Title:- Los Barrios Family Cookbook: Tex-Mex Recipes from the Heart of – VERY GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.28 09:01:46