Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Grape and Rosemary Focaccia and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Grape and Rosemary Focaccia.
- 4 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 20 grapes, halved
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 springs fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sourdough starter (optional)
- 2 cups water, at room temperature
- ■ Mix flour, yeast and salt in large mixing bowl
- ■ In a separate bowl mix water, olive oil and starter if using
- ■ Pour the liquids over the dry ingredients and mix with hands (or stand mixer) to incorporate. The dough will be shaggy at first, but keep mixing and it will come together. Add up to an extra cup of flour of it seems to sticky.
- ■Transfer the dough to a clear container (so you can check the rising) and place in a warm, draft free place.
- ■Every hour or so check on the dough. If its risen above your container fold it over its self by using damp hands to pull dough from the bottom of the mass up and over onto the top. Let it proof and fold it over its self for around 6 hours. Or you can refrigerate the dough overnight to develop a deeper flavor. It will look like this when ready:
- ■Pour 1/4 cup of olive oil into a rimmed 11 x 17 inch baking sheet. Pour the dough out onto the pan as well.
- ■Pour an additional 1/4 cup of olive oil over the dough and use your fingers to spread the dough out as much as possible. Let the dough relax for 10 minutes and continue to spread the dough out.
- ■Place the grapes and rosemary on the focaccia ( I recommend cut side up, as the ones I had with the Skin up burnt)
- ■Preheat the oven to 500 F and let the dough rise for about 30 minutes while the oven heats. Bake focaccia untill crisp and golden brown – about 25 to 30 minutes.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.50 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.08 10:31:40
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 03:59:51
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 23:50:38