In this post, you will learn how to make Grilled Chuck Burgers with Extra Sharp Cheddar and Lemon Garlic Aioli and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Grilled Chuck Burgers with Extra Sharp Cheddar and Lemon Garlic Aioli.
- arugula, for topping
- 8 ½ inch slices of a good extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound ground chuck (enough for 4 burger patties)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 cup chopped parsley
- 1 red onion, cut into ¼ -inch circular slices
- 4 honey wheat buns or Kaiser rolls
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- To prep the burgers: In a medium bowl, toss in the ground meat, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix together with a fork.
- Once the ingredients have been combined, form four patties.
- To prep the red onion: Brush extra virgin olive oil on both sides of all the slices and then sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- For the lemon garlic aioli: In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Place back in refrigerator until burgers are cooked.
- To cook: Preheat grill to around 350.
- If using cast iron grates, use a paper towel or cloth to wipe all grates with canola oil.
- Place burger patties on grill.
- Close lid and prep the buns by brushing canola oil on insides.
- After a few minutes, check the patties. If the bottom half looks just about cooked, roughly 3 minutes, flip over, and place cheese on top.
- Add red onions and buns (cut side down).
- Close lid. After another 3 or so minutes, remove everything from grill. The cheese won’t be completely melted, because of the thickness, but it’s okay, that’s the point 😉 The cheese will stay extra sharp if the inside isn’t melted. On the red onions, you’re looking for good char marks on one side, but the onion still a bit crunchy. For the buns, you’re looking to get the bottoms nice and charred, but not so much as to make the bread tough.
- To assemble the burger: Place a handful of arugula leaves on the bottom slice of the bun.
- Place burger with cheese slice on top.
- Add the grilled red onions.
- Slather the aioli liberally on the top half of the bun.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.60 USD
Ebook Title:- The Barbecue! Bible : Over 500 Recipes! by Steven Raichlen
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.26 22:52:38
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.49 USD
Ebook Title:- Chef Daniel Bruce Simply New England: Seasonal Recipes That Celebrate Land And
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 12:48:35
Price: 3.76 USD
Ebook Title:- Better Homes and Gardens Treasury of Baking Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 15:03:07